WHY Bachelors in Pharmacy
- Twenty-four qualified Faculty members as per norms and Regulations
- Ten well-furnished and modern labs with the desired minor and major equipment.
- A well-equipped machine room and Central instrumental Facility, with state of art facilities and sophisticated equipment, including Agilent HPLC, HPTLC, Agilent UV spectrophotometer, stability chamber, Motic advanced microscope, Brookfield viscometer, Eight Basket Dissolution apparatus and 10 stations Rotary tablet machine.
- Well-furnished and capacious library with an excellent ambiance for a reading environment. There is a total of 12690 books and 1768 titles which cater to the needs of disciplines of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, and Pharmacognosy for an undergraduate course.
- Animal house as per CPCSEA guidelines and well maintained Herbal garden.
- Computer terminals with the latest configuration, connected with uninterrupted round the clock internet facility of 8.0 GB with LAN facility.
- 95% students secured 1st Division in B. Pharmacy out of the successful candidates.
News & Events
The institution provides every strong platform for developing the overall personality of students by conducting guest lectures from academic and industrial experts from time to time, organising of one seminar during each academic session ,supplemented by a well-planned co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Our Nation Pharmaceuticals market is the third largest; volume and 13th largest across the Globe.
- Indian pharmaceutical sector is estimated to account for 3.1 – 3.6 percent of the global pharmaceutical industry in value terms and 10 percent in volume terms.
- Expected growth rate to US$100 billion by 2025.
- The sector is expected to generate 58,000 additional job opportunities by the year 2025. *
START YOUR DREAM CAREER NOW
We are a community of learning and preparing a life for those who are instilled with a life-long love of learning.