No. of Passout Batches
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma.)||100||4 Years||12|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy LEET||10||3 Years||12|
ELIGIBILITY & ADMISSION PROCEDURE
ADMISSION TO 1ST YEAR (1st SEMESTER)
A candidate must have passed senior secondary examination (10+2) from Board of School Education Haryana/ CBSE, Delhi or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/BC/SBC) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Biotechnology taken together and must have passed all the subjects individually.
100% of the seats shall be filled by the institute itself on the basis of merit of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination [OR as may be amended/ reviewed by the competent authority].
ADMISSION TO 2ND YEAR (3rd SEMESTER)
A Candidate must have passed D. Pharm. course of a minimum duration of two years or more from State Board of Technical Education Haryana or its equivalent examination with at least 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of all semesters/years [OR as may be amended by the competent authority].
100% of the seats shall be filled by the institute itself on the basis of merit of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination [OR as may be amended/reviewed by the competent authority].
Total: Rs.1,05,000/-* @ per annum
1st Installment= Rs.30,000/-
2nd Installment= Rs.25,000/-
3rd Installment= Rs.25,000/-
4th Installment= Rs.25,000/-
* Subject to approval by the competent authority.
Guidelines for Admission
- All the prescribed fee/ charges are required to be deposited on the spot for the confirmation of Admission.
- If the applicant fails to submit the documentary proof of his/ her eligibility at the time of admission or before the last cut off date of admission, the amount so deposited by him/ her shall be forfeited.
- If the desired course/ stream is not offered to the applicant (in case of provisional admission) by the institute due to the policy matter, the amount so deposited by him/ her is refundable.
- In case of reinstatement/ readmission of a student following his/ her suspension/ rustication, the attendance for this period of absence shall not be compensated.
- In case of provisional admission, an applicant denies the admission in the applied course/ stream offered by the institute, the amount so deposited by him/ her shall be forfeited.
- If any outstanding dues are not cleared within the stipulated period, the admission shall stand canceled (may the circumstances be any) and there shall be no claim for any amount deposited against the same.
- In case of repetition of any semester/ year because of detention due to short of attendance or on other ground(s), the student shall have to pay the prescribed fee/ charges.
Note: The fee is charged collectively for providing teaching and other related facilities. In case, any student does not avail any facility being rendered by the Institute deliberately, it does not give him/her any right to claim the refund of fee or refuse to clear the arrear if any for not availing any facility.